Minutes are available following approval.
- Kelly Kuenstler, Chair, City Manager, Leon Valley
- Michael G. Ross, Vice Chair, Assistant City Manager, Granbury
- David Landis, Region 1, City Manager, Perryton
- Suzette Williams, Region 2, City Administrator, Idalou
- Darwin Archer, Region 3, City Manager, City of Cisco
- Michael Kovacs, Region 4, City Manager, City of Fate
- Edward Broussard, Region 5, City Manager, Tyler
- Stephen Williams, Region 6, Assistant City Administrator/CFO, Conroe
- Joseph Pace, Region 7, City Manager, Lorena
- Tobin Maples, Region 8, City Manager, Fair Oaks Ranch
- William DiLibero, Region 9, City Manager, Port Lavaca
- Andrew Munoz, Region 10, Assistant City Manager/Airport Director, Weslaco
- James Childers, Assistant City Manager, Irving
- Bret Haney, City Administrator, Cockrell Hill
- Robbin Kersey, Business Development, KSA
- Caitlin Krobot, Special Projects Manager, San Antonio
- Brian LaBorde, City Manager, Keene
- Bill Lindley, Town Administrator, Highland Park
- Cassie Muske, Main Street Manager, Brenham
- Brenda Shaw, Assistant City Manager, Morton
- Shelli Siemer, Deputy City Administrator, Plano
- Scott Swigert, Assistant City Manager, Mont Belvieu
- Ashley Wayman, Assistant Finance Director, Leon Valley
- Jennifer Wichmann, Assistant City Manager, Arlington
- William Yenne, City Manager, Lake Jackson
The Texas City Management Association (TCMA) Advocacy Committee will facilitate membership involvement in the Texas Municipal League Legislative process by:
- Assisting TML in soliciting the TCMA membership and elected officials to actively engage in the legislative process.
- Vetting legislative issues of importance to the membership. Recommendations shall be submitted to the TCMA Board, which shall comply with affiliate
Mandatory Conditions Related to Legislative Activitiesof TML.
- Promote professional city management and the council-manager form of government.